CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok, I still can't figure out how to put a powerpoint presentation here. If ya all have any idea's please let me know....

Cute kid story coming up..

Yesterday we took our grandson Alex to church and then to lunch afterwards. We met another couple from church at the restaurant and also another family (with 3 kids).

In the middle of lunch Alex told us he had to go potty (he is in the process of training). I asked David (my husband) to take him potty cause David is on the outside of the table. They get up and leave....no big deal....right????

They come back and Alex crawls up on the chair next to me and announces to everyone that...

Papa did not have to hold his penis (meaning when papa went to the bathroom, he did not have to hold his own penis like Alex had to hold his).

Hysterical!!

0 comments: